Tuesday, 23 May 2017

5 Product High End Face ♡

Hey Guys,

So I thought I'd bring you all a high end version of the 5 product face because I kind of wanted to see how things differ. I don't buy a lot of high end products because I find that drugstore products can often provide the same benefit but for a lower price. But when I do buy high end face products, I try and do a little bit of research into what I want and then often splurge away ...



You guys all probably know by now that I'm not one for a heavy base, only when there's like a wedding or event to go to but otherwise you won't catch me with a full face! Which is why, if I do buy high end face makeup, it's something light and wearable for everyday, and that's why I chose to buy the bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturing Gel Cream (£27.00), woah that was a mouthful, I've actually written a first impressions post on that here, and I still reach for it time to time to give me a light, natural coverage.

For my under eyes and blemishes I love using the Nars Creamy Concealer (£22.00), I think I'm going to be pitting this up against the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in a post so I won't say much about it here but it's loved and raved about in the beauty world! 


Although it's sold in drugstores, I wanted to include the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (£19.00) in this post because it's priced a lot higher than regular drugstore mascara's and I've actually written a comparison post here, where I compared it against the Benefit They're Real Mascara! 

To add a little highlight, I take a dab of the Elizabeth Arden Illuminating Liquid Highlighter (£26.00) which I also have written a post about here. I love this highlighter for many reasons, its just so beautiful and illuminious, is that even a word?!

What's a high end makeup blog post without a Charlotte Tilbury (£23.00) lippie lol, this is in the shade Very Victoria, and my guess is that I've already reviewed this haha, okay fine fine, I'll leave a cheeky link to that too, here! 

The finished look! Just don't ask why I'm standing in the bath, well, we all know about good lighting lols!

 I hope you all enjoyed having a read of this :)

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I used to use that Bare Minerals product all the time, might have to repurchase again for a light base in Summer! x

    www.natalieleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Victoria looks like a gorgeous shade! I love the sound of the complexion rescue but I don't think it would be enough coverage for me!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig