Thursday, 6 October 2016

Amazon Bargains ♡



Hey Guys,

So I was looking around my room and was thinking about products and where I had got them from and most were purchased from Amazon and I went holy goodness, I brought all of these from Amazon and most of them didn't even cost more than £5. Of course being a blogger, I went and made a post out of it ...





Brush Egg (£0.50p): This hands down is one of the best things I've ever brought, it does a freakin amazing job at aiding the long, tired some, boring cleaning the brush process. And it was so cheap, it's a dream. And it gets all the dirt out of every brush. 

Black Head Mask (£3.00): This was a brave purchase because I get scared putting 'inexpensive' beauty products on my skin but I read all the reviews and went damn, I need to give this a go. I only ever use this on my nose and chin because I couldn't possibly imagine using it on my face with it being a complete pain to remove. Any who, it works great for removing blackheads and if you look carefully, you can see them on the little peel off strip which sounds gross it is oddly satisfying. 

Liquid Lipsticks (£1.36): I'll done a whole test post on two of these bad boys right here. 



Lip Pencils (£1.92): I was causally browsing Amazon as with all of these mentioned in the post but this, I think I was most excited for. It's a shame that the shades didn't turn out as I hoped. They're much lighter and completely different to what the cap shows but hey, there are a good few. And there's 12 lip liners for £1.92, there's bound to be a catch somewhere.

Wet n' Wild Lipsticks: oh oh guess what, I've done a review post of these two too ha!Review

Coconut and Castor Oil: I love these two, I'm using a combination on my hair and just the castor oil for my brows and lashes. Now I hate to be a tease but these at being tested and holy moly this stuff is freakin amazing and I genuinely saw a difference in length of my lashes within a week. You just wait for the before and after pics.

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6   
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. i bought my BrushEgg from amazon too and its amazing! love some of your amazon buys:) x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many have told me castor oil actually works and I am tempted to place an order! My lashes and brows need all the help they can get.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were definitely some bargains, I might just have to pick up some of those lip pencils for myself! I am so happy I came across your blog today, you seem so lovely and are really talented at what you do.. keep up your amazing work! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was also using caster oil on my lashes, but I don't know why I stopped using it! 12 lip pencil for £1.92 is bargain, shame that they didn't turn out the way you wanted.

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig